Keeping the puzzle pieces together is her game, DeAnn Splinter is her name! Meet DeAnn, a wonderful Project Manager here at Nacht & Lewis.
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
I have been here for 7 years, started out as Senior Project Coordinator and was promoted to Project Manager and Associate.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
The best part of working here is the challenging projects I get to work on and the trust and encouragement I get from the principals to succeed at my job.
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
I love the ocean, so I wish I had more time to spend at the ocean and relax and de-stress with my husband and daughter.
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.
Run at least a half marathon after having a baby….
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I remember thinking that being an ice skater would be really cool, even got a Dorthy Hamill (sp?) hair cut….
6. Favorite meal?
I think anything that has butter, cheese and bread would be ideal. But, Zelda’s pizza is my guilty pleasure.
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
Electronically and my head….I can review my calendar either at work or on my phone and I am able to send invites to my husband so he knows where, why and when for our busy schedules at home.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
To be at two places at once, while my third self is at the beach relaxing….
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
That I am mentally stronger than I thought I was and that I could do 50 burpees and live.
10. What’s your favorite song/band of all time?
The Police…which is another item on my bucket list that I was able to see The Police in concert…