JOIN OUR TEAM
Nacht & Lewis offers a close-knit, friendly and collaborative work environment in Downtown Sacramento. Through continuing education opportunities, professional development support and competitive salaries and benefits, many of our staff have spent the majority of their careers here at Nacht & Lewis.
BE A PART OF OUR LEGACY
Nacht & Lewis is a legacy design firm based in Sacramento, California. Since 1922, our clients have trusted us to provide one dedicated, experienced and reliable team that delivers complex projects from start to finish. Specializing in Education, Healthcare, Justice and Public Safety market sectors, we are experts who have built an outstanding reputation for crafting tailored design solutions with integrity and dedication.
Quality is represented throughout our work, but it is our team behind the name that makes us so exceptional.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays
- AFLAC & Cafeteria Plan
- Parking Subsidy
Minimum 5 – 10+ years of experience with civic projects. Must have a passion for design, and technical knowledge coupled with leadership ability to direct and coordinate the work of the project production team. Current California Energy Code building envelope design & detailing experience is a plus and applicants must hold a current architectural registration in the U.S.
Project duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee design and the preparation of contract documents through supervision and coordination of the work including in-house architectural/ administrative staff as well as consultants
- Reviews project documents for quality control
- Maintains project records
- Review projects for compliance with zoning and building codes, regulations and standards
- Process documents through review agencies
- Work with clients in the development of the design and documentation
- Provide design information for construction cost estimates
- Perform construction support and contract administration