JOIN OUR TEAM
Nacht & Lewis offers a close-knit, friendly and collaborative work environment in Downtown Sacramento. Through continuing education opportunities, professional development support and competitive salaries and benefits, many of our staff have spent the majority of their careers here at Nacht & Lewis.
BE A PART OF OUR LEGACY
Nacht & Lewis is a legacy design firm based in Sacramento, California. Since 1922, our clients have trusted us to provide one dedicated, experienced and reliable team that delivers complex projects from start to finish. Specializing in Education, Healthcare, Justice and Public Safety market sectors, we are experts who have built an outstanding reputation for crafting tailored design solutions with integrity and dedication.
Quality is represented throughout our work, but it is our team behind the name that makes us so exceptional. Nacht & Lewis is made up of imaginative and strategic problem solvers who genuinely enjoy working together for the best project outcomes, having fun with our clients along the way. Nacht & Lewis offers a close-knit, friendly and collaborative work environment in Downtown Sacramento. Through continuing education opportunities, professional development support and competitive salaries and benefits, many of our staff have spent the majority of their careers here at Nacht & Lewis.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays
- AFLAC & Cafeteria Plan
- Parking Subsidy
Minimum 5-10+ years of experience with the management of the project design team including: project staffing, scheduling and budgeting, daily interaction with clients, assistance with and preparation of fee proposals and contracts, and participation in the firm’s marketing efforts. Experience with public sector work and agencies are a plus but not a requirement.
Project duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepares the project plan including staffing requirements, schedule, budget and deliverables.
- Maintains project budget control through tracking and forecasting project hours against the project budget.
- Maintains project schedule through regular monitoring and taking appropriate action to ensure timely decisions and that project milestones are met.
- Responsible for planning and adjustments of staff assignments, project team organization and appropriate roles and responsibilities of each member.
- Monitors the design process to ensure design concepts meet the client’s and firm’s expectations.
- Assists with the firm’s marketing efforts in the procurement of new projects and clientele.