JOIN OUR TEAM
Nacht & Lewis offers a close-knit, friendly and collaborative work environment in Downtown Sacramento. Through continuing education opportunities, professional development support and competitive salaries and benefits, many of our staff have spent the majority of their careers here at Nacht & Lewis.
BE A PART OF OUR LEGACY
Nacht & Lewis is a legacy design firm based in Sacramento, California. Since 1922, our clients have trusted us to provide one dedicated, experienced and reliable team that delivers complex projects from start to finish. Specializing in Education, Healthcare, Justice and Public Safety market sectors, we are experts who have built an outstanding reputation for crafting tailored design solutions with integrity and dedication.
Quality is represented throughout our work, but it is our team behind the name that makes us so exceptional. Nacht & Lewis is made up of imaginative and strategic problem solvers who genuinely enjoy working together for the best project outcomes, having fun with our clients along the way. Nacht & Lewis offers a close-knit, friendly and collaborative work environment in Downtown Sacramento. Through continuing education opportunities, professional development support and competitive salaries and benefits, many of our staff have spent the majority of their careers here at Nacht & Lewis.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays
- AFLAC & Cafeteria Plan
- Parking Subsidy
Under the direction of a principal, the design technology coordinator is responsible for providing computer support as well as maintaining our BIM and software standards and templates. The design technology coordinator will be key in the ongoing advancement of new design technology in the office, and vital to our day-to-day team support. This position supports in house staff and plays a role in supporting consultants and clients.
- Understanding of Windows support and administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Autodesk architecture software (AutoCAD, Revit, etc).
- Knowledge of modeling, rendering and virtual reality technology.
- Knowledge with mobile devices and mobile operating systems.
- Ability to self-direct and manage day-to-day support requests.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of users and experience levels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Foundational Competencies
- Core Vales
- Personify the firm’s core values of designing thoughtfully, empowering the team, guided by integrity, cultivating optimism and delivering excellence.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with all staff.
- Core Vales
- Support Competencies
- Update time reporting daily.
- In collaboration with your supervisor and project manager, define and agree upon your weekly workload.
- Manage daily workload in an efficient and organized manner.
- General understanding of architectural practice and workflows that occur on a daily basis.
- Design Technology
- Maintain design technology tools, products and services such as Autodesk and related items.
- Maintains office AutoCAD and Revit templates with yearly software upgrades.
- Develop processes, workflows and tools that increase design thinking, improve communication and documentation efficiency and quality.
- Work with office leadership to research new “design technology” software/hardware tools.
- Monitor and audit use of design technology standards and tools across project teams.
- Information Technology
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots office computer hardware/software systems and follows through to resolution in a timely manner. Coordinate with and delegate to help-desk consultant.
- Purchase, install/deploy, and maintain workstations and other software/hardware as needed.
- Coordinates with the network administrator (consultant) to maintain back-up schedules and resolve back-up failures and restores files as required.
- Maintains O365, OneDrive and SharePoint: create accounts and provide basic client assistance and troubleshooting for project teams.
- Maintains software and service licensing and vendor relationships.
- Maintain security of technology systems and data.
- Works with network administrator (consultant) on special projects and tasks.
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- Advanced Autodesk knowledge and skills (e.g. - AutoCAD, Revit)
- Advanced knowledge of modeling, rendering and virtual reality technology.
- Large format plotters and 3D printing