We are back on track with our monthly Staff Spotlight features! This month we are sharing a little more about Eric Fadness, a firm Principal and market leader for Nacht & Lewis Justice-focused projects.
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
Working with all of the creative, smart, and fun people that I am surrounded by every day.
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
Travel! See the world!
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.
I’ve been to four of the seven continents. I lived in France with my family when I was a little boy. (Sailed across the Atlantic on the Queen Mary in 1966, one of the last of its voyages). When I was seventeen, I was an exchange student living in Darwin, Australia (I camped in the Outback and swam with crocodiles, but not intentionally). More recently I visited China and Italy.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a pilot and fly jets, and I still do.
6. Favorite meal?
I love food, and have many favorite meals, but a hearty soup and a grilled cheese sandwich make me very happy.
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
Mostly in my head, but also electronically. I rely on my Outlook calendar for reminders even though I have a good memory and great recall (most of the time).
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Flying or mind reading.
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
I’ve become more patient….
10. What’s your favorite song/band of all time?
No favorite song or band in particular but The Eagles come to mind, “Hotel California”. I love acoustic guitar and contemporary Jazz.