Our first Staff Spotlight of the year kicks off with Andrew McPherson, Director of Design and Vice President.
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?24.5 years. I started as a designer and now am the Director of Design.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?Each project team is, in essence, like a new family.
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?Ocean swimming.
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.Won and set a course record for a 5 mile ocean swim.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?Forest Ranger, Conservationist
6. Favorite meal?Breakfast
7. Do your daily / weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?I write them down first, then they live in my head.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?Fly
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?I’m enjoying the people and places around me more.
10. What’s your favorite song / band of all time?…times change…all or none.
Groups: Nina Simone, Joan Baez, Ray Charles, Traveling Wilburys, Paolo Nutini.