Now introducingÂ Alex Rodriguez, theÂ newest designer to join Nacht & Lewis!
1. How long have you been with N&L?
Since August 1st.
2. What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
Love, love Asian cuisines (Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, etc.) and of course pizza.
3. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a Japanese Chin.Â His name is Cody and he is 13 years old.
4. Do you speak any other languages?Â
5. What do you do in your downtime? (Cook? Ski? Play sports?)Â
I am a big architectural magazine nerd.Â I like bike riding, yoga and when time allows I love to sail.Â Also, I love to go out for dinner.
6. Whatâ€™s your favorite part of working in the A.E.C. (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry?Â
On the more transparent side, my favorite part is seeing and experiencing how it all develops.Â Its like you are constantly learning multiple disciplines.Â On the quieter side, I love the design phase of a building.Â The latest project I am working on presents the challenge of developing a vernacular building character on a resort town.
7. If you werenâ€™t a designer, what would you be doing?Â
Honestly I donâ€™t know what else I would do.
8. What’s your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. â€śLets eat!” Lol.
9. What is your favorite N&L past project?Â
Iâ€™ve not been here long so I donâ€™t really have a favorite as of yet, I am still learning about them. If I had to choose one right away, it would probably be the DGS Central Plant for its symbology and iconic expression.Â When looking at Sacramento for the first time from Google Earth it was the one spot I wanted to zoom in immediately to see what it was.
10. Do you know any good trivia questions?Â
What is the most popular drink in the world?