Say hello to Stephanie Smith, our newest staff member at Nacht & Lewis!
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
Senior Project Coordinator. I have been with N&L since January 2018, but have been a Commercial Interior Designer for 25 years
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
Working with friends and on Healthcare projects
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.
I traveled to Japan
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
Comedian/Dermatologist – I was a weird kid
6. Favorite meal?
Sushi or anything Italian
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
Mostly electronically. I can do it from my phone or computer, so it makes it very convenient.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
To magically clean and do laundry.
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
I will fall in love with any sport that my sons play. If you asked me 15 years ago if I would ever like baseball, I would have given a very firm “NO!”.
10. What’s your favorite song/band of all time?
The Beatles!!! “Blackbird”