Nacht & Lewis is pleased to welcome our newest team member, Project Manager, Roger Davis.
1. How long have you been with N&L?
Since November 16, 2020.
2. What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
Italian food, I love pasta!
3. Do you have any pets?
I have one cat named Sydney. She is old and chubby, her nick names are Potato, Loaf, and Princess Sydney.
4. Do you speak any other languages?
5. What do you do in your downtime?
I like to travel and take landscape photography. I also like to just sit next to my pool and relax.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Shawnshank Redemption and Deadpool.
7. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be spending two months in Europe going from country to country seeing the architecture and touristy sights.
8. What’s your favorite part of working in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry?
My favorite part of the AEC industry is solving problems. Whether it is solving programming constraints or how a detail comes together, it is the problem solving that keeps things interesting.
9. What’s your favorite season?
Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons. The beauty of the spring flowers and the colors of the fall are the best scenery.
10. What do you like on your pizza?
I like my pizza simple, just cheese and pepperoni.
11. What is your favorite thing to do in Sacramento?
My favorite thing about Sacramento is it’s location. You can go skiing in the morning in Tahoe and wine tasting in the afternoon in the foothills. Then you can see the beautiful sights of San Francisco the next day with a costal drive to top it off. There is so much diverse landscape in California.