1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
I am the Marketing Coordinator and have been in the Marketing Department for three years. I’ve been with Nacht & Lewis for five years.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
I love to work on proposal layout and production. Holding the finished product in my hands, knowing how much time and effort our whole team put into winning a project is pretty awesome.
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
Reading. I really enjoy getting lost in a book and binge reading until it is complete.
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.
I went to Europe to visit my sister while she was studying in Italy; we traveled around Austria, Germany and Italy. In Salzburg we went on a Sound of Music tour and it was a highlight of my trip.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. I’ve always enjoyed finding out how people work and helping them learn in a way that plays to their strengths.
6. Favorite meal?
Ice cream is a meal, right?
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
The Marketing Department uses an online tool, Smartsheet, for most of our tasks. It is great for teamwork as well as keeping up with individual tasks. I also have a small notebook for my immediate responsibilities.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Time travel so I could witness all of the moments I have read about but will never be able to see for myself: knights and ladies living in England, Albert Einstein discovering the theory of relativity, Puritans traveling to New England, construction of pyramids in Egypt and castles in Ireland, technology of the future and so much more.
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
[I’ve learned how to be a wife and a mother, to communicate both with my head and my heart and to see the world more in grey and less in black and white.
10. What’s your favorite song/band of all time?
Lemonade by Chris Rice.