Join us in welcoming Yevgenia Watts, the newest Senior Project Coordinator to our team!
1. How long have you been with N&L?
I started Monday, May 6, 2019.
2. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes! Ukrainian, Russian, a little Polish and German. I’m learning Danish after visiting Copenhagen this year.
3. What do you do in your downtime?
I do figure drawings, travel and spend time with my kids.
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is your dream vacation?
Slowly exploring a city I’ve never been to.
6. What’s your favorite part of working in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry?
I feel that I get to work with the brightest people. I also really like solving problems and overcoming challenges, and the AEC industry supplies me with opportunities to do both.
7. If you weren’t a Senior Project Coordinator, what would you be doing?
I would be a full-time artist and spend my time taking trips to interesting places so I could paint the architecture and people there.
8. If you could choose your super power, what would you choose?
Read people’s minds… How else do you figure them out?
9. Favorite song or band/musician?
Pink Floyd. I also love live music of all kinds.
10. What inspires you?
People who master something so well that it seems impossible.
11. What’s one talent you wish you had and why?
Dancing, because it feels so desperately awkward to me. I admire people who are natural at it.
12. Do you have any artistic talent? (If so, what is it?)
I’ve done all kinds of art in my life and found out that I really love watercolor. I’m really good at it too 🙂
13. What is one word you would use to describe yourself and why?
Intellectual, because I value knowledge and put a lot of thought into everything I do.
14. Where would you choose to live: by the ocean, in the mountains, or in the woods?
15. What is your favorite thing to do in Sacramento?
2nd Saturday Art Walk.