Say hello to Stephanie Young, our Accounting Assistant!
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
My position at Nacht & Lewis is the Accounting Assistant and I have been with the company for over 7 years.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
The best part of my job is having the opportunity to work with such talented, amazing, creative people. Plus, I love coming to work each day which says a lot!
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
I love traveling with my family and would love to have more time devoted to having fun adventures & visiting new places.
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.
I just returned from an amazing trip with my family to Florida for my daughterâ€™s Make-A-Wish trip. We had the opportunity to visit all 4 Disney Theme Parks, 2 Universal Parks as well as Sea World. This was hands down the most amazing week of my life full of such fun & happiness.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I havenâ€™t thought about this for 30+ years so itâ€™s a bit fuzzyâ€¦If I remember correctly other than wanting to be a princess, I wanted to work on a cruise ship or an airline so I could travel as much as Iâ€™d like.
6. Favorite meal?
My favorite meal of the day is dinner which is when my two little girls and I get to sit down and discuss all the things that had happened in our day & whatâ€™s on our mind. Itâ€™s our time to sit down and connect.
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
I actually utilize both a paper and computer calendar to keep up with my schedule. I keep a calendar in my purse so when Iâ€™m away from my desk/computer I still can keep track of life.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Hmmmâ€¦I would love to have the ability to transport myself to any place/time. I would love to have the opportunity to explore it all!
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
I have learned that I am capable of handling so much more than I ever imagined. My 2 Â½ year old daughter, Emma, was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2011 which changed my life so completely in a single moment. She endured 2 Â½ years of treatment, and I am so thankful today to have a 6 year old survivor!
10. Whatâ€™s your favorite song/band of all time?
I have so many favorites but those at the top of my list are Alanis Morissette, Lenny Kravitz, Michael Jackson & Pink! Kind of random I know, but why not?