Say hello to Stephanie Young, our Accounting Assistant!
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
My position at Nacht & Lewis is the Accounting Assistant and I have been with the company for over 7 years.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
The best part of my job is having the opportunity to work with such talented, amazing, creative people. Plus, I love coming to work each day which says a lot!
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
I love traveling with my family and would love to have more time devoted to having fun adventures & visiting new places.
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.
I just returned from an amazing trip with my family to Florida for my daughter’s Make-A-Wish trip. We had the opportunity to visit all 4 Disney Theme Parks, 2 Universal Parks as well as Sea World. This was hands down the most amazing week of my life full of such fun & happiness.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I haven’t thought about this for 30+ years so it’s a bit fuzzy…If I remember correctly other than wanting to be a princess, I wanted to work on a cruise ship or an airline so I could travel as much as I’d like.
6. Favorite meal?
My favorite meal of the day is dinner which is when my two little girls and I get to sit down and discuss all the things that had happened in our day & what’s on our mind. It’s our time to sit down and connect.
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
I actually utilize both a paper and computer calendar to keep up with my schedule. I keep a calendar in my purse so when I’m away from my desk/computer I still can keep track of life.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Hmmm…I would love to have the ability to transport myself to any place/time. I would love to have the opportunity to explore it all!
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
I have learned that I am capable of handling so much more than I ever imagined. My 2 ½ year old daughter, Emma, was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2011 which changed my life so completely in a single moment. She endured 2 ½ years of treatment, and I am so thankful today to have a 6 year old survivor!
10. What’s your favorite song/band of all time?
I have so many favorites but those at the top of my list are Alanis Morissette, Lenny Kravitz, Michael Jackson & Pink! Kind of random I know, but why not?