Say hello to Michele Hausauer, our latest staff memberÂ addition at Nacht & Lewis!
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
Senior Project Coordinator and I’ve been here a little of three months.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
Maybe it is early to say this, but probably the people I work with and solving problems together.
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
Taking road trips.
4. Name one thing that youâ€™ve done that was on your bucket list.
Lived in San Diego.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
Believe it or not, an architect or an ice skater.
6. Favorite meal?
Pad Thai. I love Thai food!
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
All of the above. But I’m a little old school and I primarily tend to keep lots of paper notebooks full of my brain dumps.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
I’ve learned to live by this Winston Churchill quote,Â “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
10. Whatâ€™s your favorite song/band of all time?
Not sure how to pick a favorite, but one of my favorite songs is “Feeling Good”; I like the Michael BublĂ© cover version.