1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
I’m a Senior Design Tech. I’ve been working here for 8 years.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
Absorbing knowledge and humor from everyone around me. I learn something new each day and have a great time doing it.
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
I make felt toys and sell them on Etsy. If I had more time (and patience) I’d learn how to use a sewing machine. I bought a Singer 5 years ago and it’s been collecting dust since.
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.
Backpacked in Europe. Twice!
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I thought I’d be an Artist. Then in kindergarten I didn’t like finger painting because it was too messy.
6. Favorite meal?
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
I write my to-do list on a Magna Doodle. Tedious tasks seem less mundane on the board. I had it for years. It’s the last thing I see going out and the first thing I see coming home.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
If I could fly… I’d never get stuck in traffic or step in muddy puddles.
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
The grass is greener where you water it.
10. What’s your favorite song/band of all time?
My music changes daily. Right now I’m into Phantogram.