Say hello to Jackie Son, the newest member to the Marketing Department at Nacht & Lewis!
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
I started five months ago as the Marketing Assistant.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
The best part of the job has been designing the graphics for the social media and website.
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
I love to hike and I wish I could travel more.
4. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list.
Parasailing in Vietnam. I have a fear of heights so this was a big accomplishment.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. Favorite meal?
I cannot go a week without French fries.
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
I have always written things down on a planner or notepad. Writing things down helps me remember what I have to do.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Teleport so I can travel the world without the hassle of dealing with transportation.
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
These past five years I learned that I can accomplish more than I thought I can. in the end, it’s all about how determined you are to reach your goal.
10. What’s your favorite song/band of all time?
“Without You” by Avicii