Say hello to Eric Sifuentes, Senior Project Coordinator and Nacht & Lewis’ accessibility expert!
1. What is your job at Nacht & Lewis and how long have you been doing it?
I am a Senior Project Coordinator at Nacht & Lewis. I am coming up on my 10-year anniversary with the firm this November.
2. What is the best part of your job at Nacht & Lewis?
Problem solving is the best part of the job. Everyday new challenges pop up and I enjoy creating solutions.
3. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing?
As a hobby, I play competitive steel tip darts in a league here in Sacramento. I like the challenge and wish I had more time to practice.
4. Name one thing that youâ€™ve done that was on your bucket list.
Skydiving! My cousin and I went skydiving right after high school. Iâ€™m glad I did it but Iâ€™m not sure I could muster up the courage again. Iâ€™m scared of heights but it was something I had to do at least once.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Marine Biologist. I thought it would be exciting to explore and understand the ocean, specifically the deep ocean. I likened it to space exploration when I was a kid.
6. Favorite meal?
Hands down, not even close, my motherâ€™s homemade chorizo enchiladas. Itâ€™s a specialty you canâ€™t find anywhere else. She makes it for me on my birthdays and other special occasions.
7. Do your daily/weekly tasks live in a paper notebook, electronically, or in your head? Explain why this works best for you?
My main form of task organization is through Microsoft Outlook. I like to keep my tasks and appointments in one place and all electronic. I recently purchased an eWriter to replace the post-it notes at my desk. I like electronic organization because I can access it from anywhere with my phone or computer.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
My superpower would be the ability to slow down or stop time. So many things to do and not enough time in the day!
9. What have you learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
Iâ€™ve learned not to overextend myself and commit to too many things. I found that itâ€™s better to focus on a handful of things and do them well.
10. Whatâ€™s your favorite song/band of all time?
I like a wide range of music so picking a favorite song feels impossible. My favorite band is Nirvana. These days, Nirvana evokes nostalgia for my teenage years in high school.