Nacht & Lewis is pleased to welcome our newest team member, Senior Project Coordinator, Alex Balais.
1. How long have you been with N&L?
As an employee, I started officially on September 27th, but I have been working as a consultant for N&L for a few months.
2. What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
Japanese, Thai and of course Filipino food!
3. Do you have any pets?
None at the moment, maybe in the future.
4. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes, Tagalog (Filipino language).
5. What do you do in your down time?
Swim, watch movies and cook.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I like most of the James Bond movies. I prefer watching action & comedy films.
7. What is your dream vacation?
Visit the 7 wonders of the world. I’ve already seen 2.
8. What’s your favorite part of work in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry?
To see your design and project built or being constructed.
9. If you weren’t a Senior Project Coordinator, what would you be doing?
Working as a Real Estate Broker and travelling.
10. If you could choose your super power, what would you choose?
The ability to read people’s minds. So I know what to anticipate, and plan for my next move.
11. Do you have a favorite quote?
“Wouldn’t it be great to be gifted? In fact… it turns out that choices lead to habits. Habits become talents. Talents are labeled gifts. You’re not born this way, you get this way” – Seth Godin.
12. Do you have any artistic talents?
Yes, I know how to draw perspective view by hand. I still like to draw the old fashion way; by hand sketching.